L. Venu, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine & Gastroenterology G.I.
- Fellowship G.I. ~ Prince George’s General University Hospitals, Cheverly, MD
- Internal Medicine Residency ~ Prince George’s General Hospital & Medical Center, Cheverly, MD
- Medical School & Internships ~ Bangalore University Hospitals, Bangalore, India
- Cardiology ~ Christian Medical College Hospital, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India & Bangalore University Hospitals, Bangalore, India
- Gastroenterology G.I. ~ Private Practice 1984 – Present
- G.I. Radiology, George Washington University Hospitals, Washington D.C.
- Liver Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Emergency Room Attending Physician, Prince George’s General Hospital & Medical Center, Cheverly, Maryland
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, management of chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer prevention
- HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital
- Regional Medical Center at Bayonet Point, Hudson, Florida
- Chairman – Department of Medicine
- Chief of Medical Staff
- Chairman Medical Executive Committee
- Member of Governing Board