Ashok Shiani, M.D.
American Board of Internal Medicine
Location: Palm Harbor / Dunedin – Pinellas County
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Medical School: University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Undergraduate: University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 8 publications spanning a wide array of topics with the field of gastroenterology.
- Chief Resident Internal Medicine 2017-2018
- Chief Fellow Gastroenterology 2020-2021
Dr. Shiani’s areas of focus not only include general gastroenterology performing EGDs and high quality colonoscopies, but he is also trained in complex esophageal and anal motility disorders, management of Barrett’s esophagus, inflammatory bowel disease, and medical weight loss.
Dr. Shiani grew up in South Florida and moved to Tampa for his medical training. He has been in the area for over ten years and now calls this city home. In his free time, Dr. Shiani and his wife love to travel and partake in all of the outdoor activities Tampa Bay has to offer.