About Advanced Gastroenterology Associates, LLC
Our G.I. Doctors ~
- Six G.I. Physicians
- All Physicians are Board Certified
- G.I. Experience in all forms of Gastrointestinal and Heppatic deseases
- One female G.I. Physician, as preferred by many women patients
- One G.I. Physician Osteopathic Specialized
Our G.I. Physicians are specialized physicians with a great deal of experience; they provide the most advanced G.I. procedures, technologies and diagnostic treatments available. They are well-known in their local medical communities for their friendly, professional manner and leading-edge treatment of digestive disorders.
Our Practice ~
- Ages 18+ (rare cases 16 yrs+) treated
- Two County coverage - Pinellas and Pasco Counties
- Nine Hospital and Procedure for your convenience
- State of Art Procedures and Technology
- Tailored procedure preparation for each patient
- Pathology Lab in office for ~
- Quicker Results
- View slides directly by G.I. Physician, if necessary (especially cancers)
- Improved quality of care
- Clinical Research Trials for ~
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Provide affordable care
- Education focused patient care
Our Office ~
- EMR (Electronic Medical Record) connects us for informational coverage
- Same Day Appointments
- 24 x 7 On Call; G.I. Practice Doctors respond and provide continuity to your G.I. Doctor for
- Process for Referrals ~
- Non HMO patients call and make direct appointment
- Primary Care Doc refers to G.I.
- Call G.I. - get same day appointment, if possible.
- Most calls returned within 24 business hours; Quick, responsive.
- Urgent calls returned same day.
- Referral & Insurance paperwork handled by Our Office.
- Our Office sends notes back to PCP (Primary Care Physician).